Albania is fast becoming one of Europe’s top yacht chartering destinations. With its breathtaking scenery, stunning coastlines, and varied ports and marinas, it’s not hard to see why. Here are 10 of the best places to sail in Albania:
Albania is becoming a popular destination for yacht charters, due to its breathtaking scenery, stunning coastlines, and numerous ports and marinas. Here are the top 10 destinations for sailing in Albania
- Durrës – Offering a wealth of historical and cultural sites and easy access to the Adriatic Sea.
- Ksamil – A little corner of paradise, boasting stunning beaches and hidden coves along its stunning coastline.
- Sarandë – A bustling seafront town offering plenty of historical and cultural attractions.
- Vlorë – Home to some of Albania’s oldest settlements and numerous beautiful beaches.
- Divjakë – Idyllic villages, incredible seafood restaurants, and a backdrop of majestic mountains makes this one of the top destinations for sailing.
- Gjirokastër – An Unesco World Heritage Site, where a spectacular mountain road leads to the stunning hill-town.
- Llogara Pass – Sail across this breathtaking pass to discover beautiful beaches, small villages and hidden gems.
- Valbonë Valley – A stunning valley offering plenty of opportunities for exploration, offering plenty of nature trails and hikes.
- Karaburun Peninsula – A largely uninhabited area home to rich flora and fauna, and plenty of secluded beaches.
- Kerkë – A beautiful bay offering miles of gently sloping sand and breathtaking views of the sea.
Albania is made up of spectacular destinations perfect for sailing. A yacht charter in Albania allows you to take in the stunning scenery, explore the quaint towns, and experience the pure joy of sailing across the Adriatic Sea.